Sital qualified as a solicitor in May 2011 and specialises extensively in Family Law. Over the years, Sital has dealt with a wide range of cases such as; divorces, financial relief including appealing final orders, forced marriages, cohabitation, domestic abuse and all aspects of children matters including care proceedings.
Sital's main passion is Children Law and in particular has been involved in a variety of cases that include Child Abduction and public law cases.
- Sital is accredited on the Family Law Advanced Panel.
- In addition to Family Law, Sital deals with the following:
- Complex public law proceedings involving interveners,
- Inheritance Act claims,
- Applying to the Office of Public Guardian to register Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Settlement Agreements (Compromise Agreements),
- Preparation of Wills
The service that Sital provides is unique in that often she can advise from behind the scenes whilst you can represent yourself or Sital can handle your case from start to finish. Given Sital’s experience, she provides a level of service that is cost effective. Sital can also speak Gujarati, Hindi and Urdu which means that she offer that personal touch that is needed in such a distressing time.